The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Category Archives: Volunteerism
When finished reading this blog post, please take the Actuarial Review online readers survey. After 43 years as a printed newsletter the Actuarial Review is evolving into a new magazine design layout. The Actuarial Review will still contain the same great educational and interesting columns and content as before, but it will also include new items. … Read more
As the CAS nears its centennial celebration in 2014, many members may not realize that the CAS office in Arlington, Virginia has only existed since 1991. For over three-quarters of a century, the CAS was managed almost entirely by volunteers, giving the organization a strong culture of volunteerism that continues today. As the Membership and … Read more