The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Author Archives: Tamar Gertner
University engagement is an important part of the CAS Strategic Plan, as the CAS has an objective to build and foster relationships with academics and university students. To support this goal, CAS has been expanding the University Liaison program, which matches CAS members to universities. Since October 2013, we have matched over 60 members to universities … Read more