The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: Tamar Gertner
University engagement is an important part of the CAS Strategic Plan, as the CAS has an objective to build and foster relationships with academics and university students. To support this goal, CAS has been expanding the University Liaison program, which matches CAS members to universities. Since October 2013, we have matched over 60 members to universities … Read more