This blog is intended for anyone interested in activities related to the Casualty Actuarial Society. In keeping with the spirit of its name, this blog will serve as an interactive forum for the discussion and exchange of views on important issues within the CAS and casualty actuarial profession.
The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID