This blog is intended for anyone interested in activities related to the Casualty Actuarial Society. In keeping with the spirit of its name, this blog will serve as an interactive forum for the discussion and exchange of views on important issues within the CAS and casualty actuarial profession.
The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry