This blog is intended for anyone interested in activities related to the Casualty Actuarial Society. In keeping with the spirit of its name, this blog will serve as an interactive forum for the discussion and exchange of views on important issues within the CAS and casualty actuarial profession.
The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program