This blog is intended for anyone interested in activities related to the Casualty Actuarial Society. In keeping with the spirit of its name, this blog will serve as an interactive forum for the discussion and exchange of views on important issues within the CAS and casualty actuarial profession.
The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Celebrating Pride Month and the Creation of Sexuality and Gender Alliance of Actuaries (SAGAA)
- The CAS Celebrates YOU During National Volunteer Week