The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Author Archives: Genevieve O'Toole
The Continuing Education Compliance Committee (CECC) has completed the 2014 Continuing Education review and is happy to report that all members selected for review either met or exceeded the requirements! This year, about 1% of membership was randomly selected for review, which is about 70 members. The members of the Executive Council and Board of … Read more