The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: actuarial career
Take yourself back to your college days…. the future can seem so daunting and confusing. To add to your own internal monologue, the first question anyone asks you is “What is your major?” followed quickly with “What are you going to do with that?” I made it to my junior year before I knew the … Read more