The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Tag Archives: actuarial career
Take yourself back to your college days…. the future can seem so daunting and confusing. To add to your own internal monologue, the first question anyone asks you is “What is your major?” followed quickly with “What are you going to do with that?” I made it to my junior year before I knew the … Read more