The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Tag Archives: Actuarial Science
Take yourself back to your college days…. the future can seem so daunting and confusing. To add to your own internal monologue, the first question anyone asks you is “What is your major?” followed quickly with “What are you going to do with that?” I made it to my junior year before I knew the … Read more