The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Tag Archives: CAS University Liaison
Take yourself back to your college days…. the future can seem so daunting and confusing. To add to your own internal monologue, the first question anyone asks you is “What is your major?” followed quickly with “What are you going to do with that?” I made it to my junior year before I knew the … Read more