The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Author Archives: Matt Caruso
As the United States celebrates National Volunteer Week, CAS president Steve Lowe gave a heartfelt thank you to all CAS volunteers for giving their time and efforts around the world. I would like to join Steve in thanking CAS volunteers for your enthusiastic service to the Society. Since joining the CAS staff in 2010, I … Read more
As the CAS nears its centennial celebration in 2014, many members may not realize that the CAS office in Arlington, Virginia has only existed since 1991. For over three-quarters of a century, the CAS was managed almost entirely by volunteers, giving the organization a strong culture of volunteerism that continues today. As the Membership and … Read more