The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Communication
University engagement is an important part of the CAS Strategic Plan, as the CAS has an objective to build and foster relationships with academics and university students. To support this goal, CAS has been expanding the University Liaison program, which matches CAS members to universities. Since October 2013, we have matched over 60 members to universities … Read more