The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: Wayne Fisher
In my address to new members at the 2016 Spring Meeting, I offered three emerging trends that new members should consider as they pursue future career opportunities. Disruption in our industry will continue and will do so at an exponential pace. Some of these disruptions will take the form of technology firms entering the insurance … Read more