The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Author Archives: Alice Chambers
For the first time in 21 years, the United States won one of the most intensive math competitions in the world, the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). Teams of high school students from over 100 countries and seven continents participated in the 56th annual competition, held in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Over two days in July, a … Read more
As the CAS approaches its centennial anniversary, the organization has been thinking a great deal about its history and celebrating the individuals who have played instrumental roles in the organization’s growth. Regretfully, the CAS recently lost two past presidents, Ruth Salzmann (1978 – 1979) and Jerry Scheibl (1980 – 1981). In celebration of their achievements, … Read more