The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: Jerry Scheibl
As the CAS approaches its centennial anniversary, the organization has been thinking a great deal about its history and celebrating the individuals who have played instrumental roles in the organization’s growth. Regretfully, the CAS recently lost two past presidents, Ruth Salzmann (1978 – 1979) and Jerry Scheibl (1980 – 1981). In celebration of their achievements, … Read more