The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Tag Archives: actuarial profession
As the CAS approaches its centennial anniversary, the organization has been thinking a great deal about its history and celebrating the individuals who have played instrumental roles in the organization’s growth. Regretfully, the CAS recently lost two past presidents, Ruth Salzmann (1978 – 1979) and Jerry Scheibl (1980 – 1981). In celebration of their achievements, … Read more