The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: American Mathematics Competitions
For the first time in 21 years, the United States won one of the most intensive math competitions in the world, the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). Teams of high school students from over 100 countries and seven continents participated in the 56th annual competition, held in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Over two days in July, a … Read more