The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Celebrating Pride Month and the Creation of Sexuality and Gender Alliance of Actuaries (SAGAA)
- The CAS Celebrates YOU During National Volunteer Week
Tag Archives: ultimate liabilities
Gus Fuldner, head of insurance at Uber Technologies Inc. and Business Insurance’s 2016 Risk Manager of the Year, recently talked to the magazine about the importance of his actuarial team at the fast-growing technology company. Fuldner discusses hiring CAS Fellow Frank Chang, and shares with Business Insurance that he particularly values “… a really strong … Read more