The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: uber
Gus Fuldner, head of insurance at Uber Technologies Inc. and Business Insurance’s 2016 Risk Manager of the Year, recently talked to the magazine about the importance of his actuarial team at the fast-growing technology company. Fuldner discusses hiring CAS Fellow Frank Chang, and shares with Business Insurance that he particularly values “… a really strong … Read more