The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: actuarial perspective
Gus Fuldner, head of insurance at Uber Technologies Inc. and Business Insurance’s 2016 Risk Manager of the Year, recently talked to the magazine about the importance of his actuarial team at the fast-growing technology company. Fuldner discusses hiring CAS Fellow Frank Chang, and shares with Business Insurance that he particularly values “… a really strong … Read more