The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: technical skills
Big Data has officially arrived, and it’s changing the way business works, including actuarial science, wrote David Zornek, an actuarial consultant at Oliver Wyman, in the most recent issue of the Actuarial Review. Zornek, who is also a candidate representative to the CAS Candidate Liaison Committee, highlighted a variety of resources that actuaries can use … Read more