The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Regional Affiliate
With 2013 already half way over it’s important to remember to complete your continuing education (CE) requirements. There are multiple ways to earn CE credits through the CAS. Listed below are a variety of CE opportunities that the CAS is offering to facilitate the professional development and career advancement of its members: Attend upcoming CAS … Read more