The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: IoT
IoT is not the same as lol (Internet of things, laugh out loud). The open internet, cloud computing, and the vast freedoms enhanced with mobile technology are already here. These present new risks for the actuarial community to become engaged. Cyber risk is not the nascent concept assumed years ago. It is here today and … Read more