The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: Enterprise Risk Management
The Planning Committee for the Seminar on Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) is excited about providing a live streaming option on Tuesday, March 15, for the RPM seminar. This option provides our members with an additional way to receive CAS Continuing Education Credits in an interactive way, even while being offsite. In addition to the … Read more
The CAS has taken another step forward in supporting its members working in enterprise risk management with the formation of the CAS Enterprise Risk Management Special Interest Section (ERM SIS). I invite you to join me and other actuaries with an interest in advancing ERM practice by becoming a member of the section. As I … Read more