The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Author Archives: Howard Kunst
The Planning Committee for the Seminar on Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) is excited about providing a live streaming option on Tuesday, March 15, for the RPM seminar. This option provides our members with an additional way to receive CAS Continuing Education Credits in an interactive way, even while being offsite. In addition to the … Read more