The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Tag Archives: Special Interest Section
The CAS has taken another step forward in supporting its members working in enterprise risk management with the formation of the CAS Enterprise Risk Management Special Interest Section (ERM SIS). I invite you to join me and other actuaries with an interest in advancing ERM practice by becoming a member of the section. As I … Read more