The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Category Archives: Actuarial Review
When the CAS hired me back in June 1997, I was prepared to take on Actuarial Review. I had years of experience working on a weekly publication as well as a decent stretch on a monthly tabloid with advertising. AR was a quarterly and, at the time, it seemed like a welcome respite. The Actuarial … Read more