The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Category Archives: Actuarial Review
The CAS Reserves Committee is currently reviewing papers submitted to our non-technical reserving call paper program. Our call for papers (annually or bi-annually) provides a smooth path for budding authors to publish their work, since the committee provides a guiding hand at every step of the way: Once an author’s proposal is accepted, the author … Read more
When the CAS hired me back in June 1997, I was prepared to take on Actuarial Review. I had years of experience working on a weekly publication as well as a decent stretch on a monthly tabloid with advertising. AR was a quarterly and, at the time, it seemed like a welcome respite. The Actuarial … Read more