The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Author Archives: Multiple Authors
We write this blog post to celebrate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) Pride Month, share ways that you can help advance the LGBTQ+ community at your organization, and announce exciting news for the actuarial profession’s LGBTQ+ community. Pride Month takes place in June each year to commemorate the 1969 Stonewall Riots. The rioting … Read more