The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Author Archives: Multiple Authors
We write this blog post to celebrate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) Pride Month, share ways that you can help advance the LGBTQ+ community at your organization, and announce exciting news for the actuarial profession’s LGBTQ+ community. Pride Month takes place in June each year to commemorate the 1969 Stonewall Riots. The rioting … Read more