The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: Publications
The Casualty Actuarial Society invites nominations for individuals to be considered for the Michelbacher Significant Achievement Award. The award recognizes an individual who has made significant personal contributions to the advancement of casualty actuarial science and practice. The recipient will be presented with a plaque and monetary award at an upcoming CAS meeting. Nominations should … Read more