The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Tag Archives: Industry Application
The Casualty Actuarial Society invites nominations for individuals to be considered for the Michelbacher Significant Achievement Award. The award recognizes an individual who has made significant personal contributions to the advancement of casualty actuarial science and practice. The recipient will be presented with a plaque and monetary award at an upcoming CAS meeting. Nominations should … Read more