The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: Academic instruction
The Casualty Actuarial Society invites nominations for individuals to be considered for the Michelbacher Significant Achievement Award. The award recognizes an individual who has made significant personal contributions to the advancement of casualty actuarial science and practice. The recipient will be presented with a plaque and monetary award at an upcoming CAS meeting. Nominations should … Read more