The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Network
Registration is open for ICA 2014, the 30th International Congress of Actuaries, a premier continuing education event of the International Actuarial Association (IAA) with a program that contains topics and sessions for actuaries of every specialty. The Congress will be held 30 March through 4 April 2014 and is being hosted and organized in Washington, D.C., … Read more