The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Tag Archives: Data Mining
The CAS Interactive Online Education Committee is busy developing several online courses on the topics of: Introduction to R Introduction to Stochastic Reserving Statistics for Reserve Variability Statistics for Predictive Modeling Bayesian MCMC The self-paced, interactive online courses will allow actuaries to participate in virtual, hands-on education that is designed with adult learning principles. The Committee’s … Read more