The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Tag Archives: Top 10 Stories
With 2014 just around the corner, the CAS wants to know which stories you think made the greatest impact on the actuarial profession in 2013. The stories you choose are totally up to you, and can range from national and international news to CAS news stories. Some of the stories of 2013 are: West, Texas … Read more