The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- The CAS Celebrates YOU During National Volunteer Week
Tag Archives: property casualty
It’s an exciting time to be a property and casualty actuary. More and more new technologies are emerging, creating an ever-changing landscape in the insurance industry. A feature story in the latest issue of the Actuarial Review, “The Risks Around the Corner,” explains the effects that evolving technology has on the insurance industry and the … Read more