The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: property casualty
It’s an exciting time to be a property and casualty actuary. More and more new technologies are emerging, creating an ever-changing landscape in the insurance industry. A feature story in the latest issue of the Actuarial Review, “The Risks Around the Corner,” explains the effects that evolving technology has on the insurance industry and the … Read more