The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
- Actuaries Abroad in Israel
Tag Archives: Picnic
This Saturday marks International Picnic Day! Celebrated around the world, June 18 is the day that people take their food and eat outside, enjoying the fresh air, beautiful sun, and…swarm of insects. Some claim the original concept of a picnic dates back to outdoor medieval feasts held by the nobility. Others assert that picnics came … Read more