The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: Food risk
This Saturday marks International Picnic Day! Celebrated around the world, June 18 is the day that people take their food and eat outside, enjoying the fresh air, beautiful sun, and…swarm of insects. Some claim the original concept of a picnic dates back to outdoor medieval feasts held by the nobility. Others assert that picnics came … Read more