The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Courses on Professionalism
- Speaking at Society Symposium was Super
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Tag Archives: ORSA
The NAIC is currently discussing a proposal that some describe as the biggest enhancement to the U.S. financial regulatory framework since RBC was introduced in the 1990s. This change is a Solvency Modernization Initiative proposal to require large insurance groups and some large insurers to perform an Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA). An ORSA … Read more