The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Kris DeFrain
The NAIC is currently discussing a proposal that some describe as the biggest enhancement to the U.S. financial regulatory framework since RBC was introduced in the 1990s. This change is a Solvency Modernization Initiative proposal to require large insurance groups and some large insurers to perform an Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA). An ORSA … Read more