The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Tag Archives: online connections
My agenda for the CAS has been focused on our future and living up to the aspirations of our current and future members, and our various supporters and constituents. We certainly have challenges: We work in an environment that is questioning traditional business models, is experimenting with new and transformative technologies, and is redefining the … Read more