The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: Innovation
My agenda for the CAS has been focused on our future and living up to the aspirations of our current and future members, and our various supporters and constituents. We certainly have challenges: We work in an environment that is questioning traditional business models, is experimenting with new and transformative technologies, and is redefining the … Read more