The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: CAS Innovation Council
Recently I had the opportunity to present a webinar as part of the CAS Innovation Council’s Actuarial Innovator Profile Series. I discussed how the credit risk group I work with at Milliman has applied the principles articulated in Amy Wilkinson’s book, The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs. Wilkinson provides a valuable … Read more
My agenda for the CAS has been focused on our future and living up to the aspirations of our current and future members, and our various supporters and constituents. We certainly have challenges: We work in an environment that is questioning traditional business models, is experimenting with new and transformative technologies, and is redefining the … Read more