The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
Tag Archives: Latin America
Last week I attended the IAA (International Actuarial Association) Actuarial Regional Seminar in Latin America, which was held in Santiago, Chile. The Chilean actuarial society (Instituto de Actuarios Matematicos de Chile) is an Associate member of the IAA, and I was joined at the seminar by over 100 international actuarial professionals from countries such as … Read more