The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Tag Archives: Chile
Last week I attended the IAA (International Actuarial Association) Actuarial Regional Seminar in Latin America, which was held in Santiago, Chile. The Chilean actuarial society (Instituto de Actuarios Matematicos de Chile) is an Associate member of the IAA, and I was joined at the seminar by over 100 international actuarial professionals from countries such as … Read more