The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Courses on Professionalism
- Speaking at Society Symposium was Super
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Author Archives: Alejandro Ortega
Last week I attended the IAA (International Actuarial Association) Actuarial Regional Seminar in Latin America, which was held in Santiago, Chile. The Chilean actuarial society (Instituto de Actuarios Matematicos de Chile) is an Associate member of the IAA, and I was joined at the seminar by over 100 international actuarial professionals from countries such as … Read more