The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: Jack Uldrich
We’ll have many things to celebrate at the CAS Centennial Celebration and Annual Meeting, scheduled for November 9-11 in New York City. Since our founding in 1914, the CAS has developed into an organization whose credentials are the most highly respected in the property/casualty actuarial profession. However, in order to maintain our leading position, we … Read more