The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: Jack Uldrich
We’ll have many things to celebrate at the CAS Centennial Celebration and Annual Meeting, scheduled for November 9-11 in New York City. Since our founding in 1914, the CAS has developed into an organization whose credentials are the most highly respected in the property/casualty actuarial profession. However, in order to maintain our leading position, we … Read more