The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Tag Archives: Future
We’ll have many things to celebrate at the CAS Centennial Celebration and Annual Meeting, scheduled for November 9-11 in New York City. Since our founding in 1914, the CAS has developed into an organization whose credentials are the most highly respected in the property/casualty actuarial profession. However, in order to maintain our leading position, we … Read more