The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Health Care Issues Committee
Over the past several years, two CAS research committees have developed wikis that are open to CAS membership as well as the general public. They were created with the goal of providing content and learning materials to anyone who is interested. The CAS Open Source Software Committee (OSSC) wiki (https://opensourcesoftware.casact.org/) is the online resource for … Read more