The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Courses on Professionalism
- Speaking at Society Symposium was Super
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Tag Archives: CHCI
Over the past several years, two CAS research committees have developed wikis that are open to CAS membership as well as the general public. They were created with the goal of providing content and learning materials to anyone who is interested. The CAS Open Source Software Committee (OSSC) wiki (https://opensourcesoftware.casact.org/) is the online resource for … Read more