The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: CHCI
Over the past several years, two CAS research committees have developed wikis that are open to CAS membership as well as the general public. They were created with the goal of providing content and learning materials to anyone who is interested. The CAS Open Source Software Committee (OSSC) wiki (https://opensourcesoftware.casact.org/) is the online resource for … Read more