The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Discipline
Several people have opined that transparency is a bigger issue than multiple hearings and efficiency for the CAS discipline process. I couldn’t agree more. So why are we tackling the multiple hearing and efficiency issues first? Because a proposal came out earlier that addressed the multiple hearings and efficiency issues in a way that would … Read more