The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
Tag Archives: Data and Technology Working Party
Are you: Working on expanding your skill set by joining an IT project team at your organization? Having trouble understanding what your IT co-workers are saying? Frustrated that the data from the company’s data warehouse has errors? Curious about all the buzz regarding the term “data science” and wondering what it means for your actuarial … Read more