The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Courses on Professionalism
- Speaking at Society Symposium was Super
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Tag Archives: data analytics
Whether we like it or not, the environment for the Casualty Actuarial Society and its members is changing. One might paint different pictures of these environmental changes. One picture might be a major paradigm shift for the CAS that drives innovation and excellence. Another picture might be an evolution of our actuarial profession and the … Read more