The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Tag Archives: Competition
Whether we like it or not, the environment for the Casualty Actuarial Society and its members is changing. One might paint different pictures of these environmental changes. One picture might be a major paradigm shift for the CAS that drives innovation and excellence. Another picture might be an evolution of our actuarial profession and the … Read more